Join us for our annual Fungi Foray! Saturday 22nd September, 10.30am – 12.30pm, Dunnikier Country Park. Booking required.
The Eco ShopPosted on 31st March 2017 by kitty
Food and Drink
Pop by and shop for local, organic and Fairtrade food and drink, including:
- Local ethical honey, jams and jellies from Fife
- Fairtrade and organic teas and coffees, co-operatively grown and produced
- A variety of cooking-from-scratch ingredients and store-cupboard staples for tasty home-made meals and baking
- And plenty of savoury and sweet treats!
Home and Cleaning Products
We stock a range of products to make it easier (and more enjoyable!) to go greener in your home, including:
- Ecover cleaning products and refills
- Marseille soap blocks
- Baking parchment, recycled foil and kitchen roll
- Beeswax cleaning polishes and wood treatments
- Home energy-saving measures including LED light bulbs and energy monitors
Gift Baskets and Vouchers
If you’re looking for a gift with a difference, why not give one our personalised gift baskets and hampers, or even an Eco Shop gift voucher?
Grocery Boxes from our Fife Food for Fife Folk project
Our shop is only limited by space, but not by scope. You can order fortnightly grocery boxes of local and seasonal fresh fruit, veg, herbs and salad, freshly baked local bread and ethical wholefoods and staples through our Fife Food for Fife Folk project
Remember, Greener Kirkcaldy Members get a 10% discount on purchases as a way of recognizing their support and loyalty.
The Eco Shop can be found in The High Street Hub at 254a High Street (at the foot of Oswald’s Wynd), Kirkcaldy, and is open Wednesdays to Saturdays 10am – 4pm.
Volunteer Tony gives an update on what’s going on at our community training garden and orchard.
Make the most of meals and your budgets! Wednesdays and Fridays from 15 August. Booking required.