Home, garden and energy efficiency products in the Eco Shop
The Eco Shop stocks a range of sustainable Home and Garden products which complement the work we do, making it even easier for you to go greener at home.
Ecover products currently available as refills are:
- Laundry liquid, delicate wash, fabric conditioner, multi-purpose cleaner, camomile and marigold washing up liquid, lemon and aloe vera washing up liquid, and Mizu soothing lavender handwash
The shop also stocks other Ecover products, including:
- Cream cleaner, multi-action spray, hob and oven cleaner, floor cleaner, toilet cleaner, glass cleaner and dishwashing tablets
- Ecover’s allergy-approved Zero range laundry liquid and washing up liquid
Need an energy-saving light for your home? LEDs are efficient, reliable, long-lasting, are easy to fit, reduce carbon emissions, and help you save on your energy bills. The LEDs in the Eco Shop are the same ones we use in our Energy Advice Project, so we’ve thoroughly tried and tested them for quality and performance.
We stock the same light bulbs we routinely see in the homes we visit:
- B22s and E27s for standard lamps and ceiling light fittings
- candle and golf ball B22s and E14s for desk lamps and smaller fittings
- GU10 spotlights
If you pop into the High Street Hub we’ll help a bulb that’s right for you, and if you come in with your old light bulb we’ll even dispose of it ethically and safely for you.
The Eco Shop also stocks ethical gardening gifts, from Fairtrade gardening twine and gardening gloves to a range of wildflower seedboms from Scottish creatives Kabloom.
Pop into our Eco Shop to see the full range of the products we stock. The Eco Shop is open 4 days a week, from Wednesday to Saturday, 10 until 4, and is located in the High Street Hub, at 254a High Street, Kirkcaldy.|