You can help us do more work in our local community and support those who need it. Help us offer more free events and services that make a difference.
Greener Kirkcaldy is a local Fife charity (SCO41412) working to benefit people and our environment. We would like to see a future where everyone is able to heat their home affordably, eat well, and tread more lightly on our planet. As a charity, we rely on income from a range of sources, including grant funding, small charges for some of our activities, and generous donations from our community. Your donation, however large or small, will help us expand our work with our community, support and train additional volunteers, and offer more free events, activities and support for people who need it.
Why donate to Greener Kirkcaldy?
We deliver projects to meet the needs and aspirations of local people: tackling fuel and food poverty, protecting and enjoying the environment, and bringing the community together.
Just last year we:
- Delivered events and activities for over 3,000 people, including outdoor kids clubs, cookery courses, reuse and repair workshops and beginners cycling lessons.
- Helped 1,760 people save energy in their homes, and save a total of £722,406 through energy efficiency, fuel top ups, new heating systems, cleared energy debt and and benefits.
- Supported over 100 volunteers to gain skills, receive training, improve their employability and have fun.
See our Annual Report for a summary of our 2017 – 18 activities.
How to donate
We want to do more, but we need your help
- Support us by giving a one-off donation
- Set up a monthly direct debit
- Remember us in your will and leave us a legacy for our future work
You can donate using your debit/credit card or PayPal
If you prefer you can also donate over the phone, with cash in our High Street Hub or by cheque – make your cheque payable to ‘Greener Kirkcaldy’ and send it to Greener Kirkcaldy, 252a High Street, Kirkcaldy, KY1 1LA. Signing up to Gift Aid means you can add 25p extra to each pound you give at no cost to you. Please complete and return this Gift Aid Form along with your cheque.
Other ways to support Greener Kirkcaldy
Supporting our work isn’t just about donating money. You can also help us by:
- Signing up to our mailing list
- Becoming a Greener Kirkcaldy member
- Attending our events
- Volunteering with us
Thank you for your support – we really appreciate it!