COVID – 19 update
Here is a list of the latest Scottish Government Guidelines.
- get the vaccine or the vaccine booster
- if you don’t have symptoms take regular lateral flow tests – especially before mixing with other people
- wear a face covering where required
- if you have symptoms – self isolate and book a PCR test
- wash your hands regularly, and cover your nose and mouth if coughing or sneezing
- open windows when meeting indoors
- if you can, keep your distance from people not in your group
- work from home if possible
- use the apps: COVID status, Protect Scotland and Check-in Scotland
The Greener Kirkcaldy building is open East Fergus Place and we are following government guidelines. Our Cosy Kingdom Energy Advice Service is currently prodominantly a telephone service. We can help people stay warm and manage their energy bills during this difficult period – call our energy advisors on 01592 807930. Volunteers are at the heart of many of Greener Kirkcaldy’s projects and activities.
We currently have more than 80 active volunteers. Volunteers are at the heart of many of our projects. At this current time, we are recruiting volunteers for some of our programmes. Some of our current volunteers are helping us with essential activities and other roles that are supporting our community as well as writing blogs at home. Many others are helping out in other ways by looking out for their neighbours and people in their communities. While some volunteers are still staying at home, they are still doing a lot for their community and keeping everyone safe.
Have a look at some of our opportunities. If you require any further information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org