Re-use and Repair Fest
Saturday 18th August, 1.30pm – 3.30pm
We will be having a Re-use and Repair Fest at the Adam Smith Theatre (following on from our Annual Gathering and AGM)
Find out how to repair, reuse and upcycle common household items including glass, textiles, wood, metal and plastic.
- Minor clothes repairs and upcycling with Clarabella Christie
- Hand and machine sewing skills with Jo-anne and Alexis
- Plastic bottle upcycling into bowls and magic wand making with 4EyeDimensions
- Bike repairs with Dave’s Bike Shed
- Pallet bird boxes with Gary
- Zero waste stall from Zero Waste Scotland
- Household upcycling ideas with the Thrifty Ladies
- Waste owls with Jackie
- Tool repairs with The Ecology Centre and information on their Tool Library
- Creatrix Crafts upcycled jewellery
- Information on Furniture Plus services
- Food waste advice with Linda
- Computer maintenance “ask the expert” with Sherv
- Electronics upcycling with Rory
- IT collections for the Edinburgh Remakery
- Cosy Kingdom Energy Advice
Please note: The Fest will be in the Lower Function Suite that has stairs down from the main entrance. People attending in a wheelchair can enter through the back door, please speak to a member of the Theatre or Greener Kirkcaldy staff for further assistance.
This event is a drop-in so there is no need to book (and you don’t need to attend the Gathering in the morning). If you have any questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 01592 858458 or drop into the High Street Hub, Wednesday – Saturday, 10am – 4pm.