Are you keen for your children to do something different? Why not book them in to our Kids Cooking Clubs over the summer holidays?
There are lots of benefits to children cooking from a young age. These include:
- Learning about weighing and measuring
- Fine motor skills around mixing, pouring, cracking eggs
- Introducing science as they observe reactions and processes
- Improving focus as children concentrate on their recipe and timings
- Encourages them to try different foods
- Promotes healthier eating as children learn to cook fresh foods
- Learning life skills that will stay with them as they grow up
In addition to all of this – our clubs will be fun and informal, encouraging social interaction and teamwork. We’ll learn new recipes and ideas that can be recreated at home easily.
Our friendly staff will support and encourage the children to be independent in the kitchen.
The cooking clubs will take place in our new fully equipped modern training kitchen ‘The Lang Spoon Training Kitchen’ in our building on East Fergus Place.