Free adult cycle training. 5 week programme starting Wednesday 16th August, 6pm – 8pm, Beveridge Park.
Green DayPosted on 18th July 2017 by Rosanna Zywietz
Join us for another fun-filled, activity-packed Green Day! This year we’re in the Adam Smith Theatre. We’ll have free events for all the family including:
- Group cycle ride (11am – 12pm, booking required) – Bring your bike and join us for a leisurely group ride to the promenade
- Sewing and upcycling (11am – 2pm) – Try your hand at simple upcycling or sewing
- Computer Fix-it (11am – 2pm) – bring your laptop, phone or tablet to our IT experts for troubleshooting and repairs
- Natural crafts
- Balloon modelling
- Cosy Kingdom energy advice
- Make your own scrap metal owl
- Climate conversations
- Smoothie bike
- Energy Bingo
- Route planning and efficient transport information
- Competitions and prizes
- And lots more!
We’ll also have guest stalls from The Ecology Centre and The Mosque and Growing Kirkcaldy.
It’s free to attend and there’s no need to book for any of the activities, just drop by.
If you have any questions, would like more information or would like to book onto the Group cycle ride, contact us by calling 01592 858458, emailing email@example.com or dropping by our High Street Hub, 254a High Street, Kirkcaldy, KY1 1LA, Wednesday to Saturday, 10am – 4pm.
Learn to care for your jeans and repair and upcycle your denim. Monday 28 August, 6.30pm – 8.30pm, Hayfield Community Centre.
Get your laptop, tablet or phone checked and fixed for free. Saturday 2 September, 10.30am – 2pm, Philp Hall. FULLY BOOKED.