Energy and Debt Advice in the High Street Hub
Thursdays in November, 10am – 1pm
Saturday 19th November, 11am – 3pm
High Street Hub
Is your home expensive or difficult to heat? Are you struggling with your bills or debt? Are you thinking of switching supplier? Book a free and impartial appointment for home energy and debt advice in our High Street Hub this November.
Our Cosy Kingdom project is a free and impartial energy and debt advice service available to all tenants and homeowners across Fife. You can book a tailored one-to-one home visit or drop into the High Street Hub in Kirkcaldy for advice every Wednesday to Saturday, 10am – 4pm.
As winter is quickly approaching, bringing with it cold weather and a busy time for many of us, throughout November you will also be able to book an in-depth on-to-one advice appointment with an energy and debt advisor in the High Street Hub every Thursday morning between 10am and 1pm, and 11am – 3pm Saturday 19th November. They can help you:
- Find practical and affordable ways to save energy
- Understand your bills and tariffs and help your switch suppliers
- Advise on fuel debt and other money and debt problems
- Help with Warm Homes Discount
- Provide free benefit checks
- Offer a free handyman service for those eligible for free energy saving measures
To book an appointment, or for any other energy advice help, please get in touch by calling 01592 858458, emailing info@