Cosy Kingdom Energy Advice
Cosy Kingdom are here to support people to stay warm, manage their energy bills and stay connected during the current crisis.
Our energy advisors are operating a telephone advice service for anyone needing support and can provide top ups for people who are struggling financially and at risk of being disconnected. Contact us for help.
Our energy advisors can help you save energy, stay warm and save money.
Cosy Kingdom is a free and impartial energy advice service available to all tenants and homeowners across Fife. It’s a partnership between Greener Kirkcaldy, St Andrews Environmental Network and Citizen’s Advice & Rights Fife which has already helped over 5,000 householders reduce their energy use and stay cosy.
An energy advisor can visit you in your home and help you find practical and affordable ways to save energy, understand your energy bills, tariffs and switch supplier, and advise on fuel debt. They can also provide free benefit checks, refer you to a free and impartial debt advisor and offer a Handy Service for those eligible for free energy saving measures such as warm thermal curtains and LED light bulbs.
Book a home visit and find out more:
- Book through our online booking form
- Text COSY then YOUR NAME to 88440
- Call 01592 807930
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Cosy Kingdom website
- Visit us at Greener Kirkcaldy, 8 East Fergus Place, Kirkcaldy, KY1 1XT
- Search for us on social media
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel for tips and advice videos from our energy advisors