Get your tools repaired and learn how to maintain them. Saturday 22 April, 10-12, Ravenscraig Walled Garden.
Computer Fix-it Drop-inPosted on 17th April 2017 by Lauren Parry
Saturday 6th May, 10.30am – 2pm, High Street Hub
Come along to a Computer Fix-It drop-in and have your device looked at and repaired for FREE. Our IT experts Sherv and Brian will be on hand to make basic repairs and fix common computer issues if they can.
Just bring along your laptop, smartphone or tablet. Please read the points below before coming along to the event:
- All repairs are made, and advice taken at the participants’ own risk. This is a free service and not a commercial enterprise. Although our IT experts are qualified we cannot guarantee the repairs.
- Our IT experts will diagnose the problem and try their best to fix it on the day. However, not all problems will be repairable in the time we have or may need parts or specialist equipment. If they can’t fix the device on the day, they’ll advise you on what to do next, or what parts to buy so you can come back to another event.
- The event is free, and they’ll try and fix your device for free if they can. However, if replacement parts are needed, participants will need to purchase these themselves.
- Please bring your laptop, smartphone or tablet AND try and remember your power lead/charger.
- If you can, try and back up important files before you come to the event in case your device needs re-setting/restoring.
- The event is run on a first come first served basis and can get quite busy. We will endeavour to get through everyone, but please come early to avoid disappointment. If you arrive after 1.30pm, there is a chance than you won’t be seen.
For more information call us on 01592 858458, email email@example.com or drop into our High Street Hub at 254a High Street, Kirkcaldy Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm.
Care about the impact clothes are having on our planet? Join us in the High Street Hub for our Fashion Revolution Week drop-in, 26th-29th April.
Learn all about composting at home or at your allotment, Saturday 29 April, 10-12, Ravenscraig Walled Garden. Booking required.