Are you interested in Climate Change, Waste, Energy and/or Transport? We’re looking for Volunteer Champions.
Volunteer with us!
Providing volunteering opportunities is essential to Greener Kirkcaldy so that we can help our local community ‘go greener together’. Our volunteers use their existing skills, develop new ones and gain valuable work experience, all while doing their bit to help our local community and the environment. There is a great sense of working together for a good cause, and most importantly it’s great fun! Our volunteer programmes aim to:
• Provide opportunities so that volunteers can raise awareness of climate change and how it connects to our lives.
• Develop resources that our community can access.
• Provide development opportunities for training and employability.
To help us achieve the aim of our volunteering programmes, we are looking for volunteers that:
• Are able to participate independently in our activities.
• Can engage with our work and activities.
• Have an interest in the topics and themes we cover: our environment; training and employability; climate change; growing food; seasonal and local food; waste reduction and sustainable transport.
Our Food Works! Project provides valuable skills and experience in food and horticulture for local people wanting to move into education, volunteering or employment.
If you would like to learn new skills, confidence and gain work experience, enjoy being active, working and connecting with others, learning different skills and sharing new experiences then contact us : e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01592 858458.
Please follow the links below to find out more about the different roles on offer.
Interested in growing and gardening? Come and volunteer with us.
Greener Kirkcaldy are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help us in the running of our ‘High Street Hub’ Advice Centre and Eco Shop.
Help us tell the world about what we do via our website. Media Volunteers write blogs on our events and projects.
Volunteer with us – learn new skills, meet new people, have a positive impact in your community.